Tuesday 15 October 2013

Making Christmas ... The List


We know it's coming, it's on the same date every year, it's all the children and TV talk about from September onwards and it's also my busiest time of the year (work as well as family) but I always end up in a panic and am buying and making things last minute!! 
I kid you not, I was making open wide pouches on Christmas Eve for family gifts to give out the next day! 

MAKING CHRISTMAS 2013

So, when I saw that Janine of Rainbow Hare and Rebecca of Making Rebecca Lynne where hosting a Making Christmas weekly link-up I knew I'd join in.
I already have an over-adventurous FAL list so I know I have to be realistic..... So heres my list so far

Swoon Quilt for the Parents 
Hootenanny Quilt for Son No.2
Doll's House Mat for Rose, I want it to go on the wall!?!
Christmas Table Runner
Polar Bear Cushion  
Christmas Dress of Rose

I know there will be more changes, but I love that I can add to the list as the weeks go along!
Wish me luck, I think may need it! 

7 comments :

  1. They sound like fun projects Joanne, especially the Hootenanny Quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic list! Thank you for linking up. I can't wait to see your Christmas projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to make a swoon...nice list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can I please go on your christmas makes list?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm *always* still making things about 2am Christmas morning lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun list, love the Hootenanny Quilt and Doll's house mat :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  7. good list and I like the sound of a polar bear cushion!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...