Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wednesday's Stitching

I've been spending the last two evenings embroidering some handprints onto the backing of my NAN cushion.
Also a few words,

And I've been sewing some Swoon bits, 
I've got 3 blocks in various stages of togetherness, so that needs tackling. 
So, I'm all set to get them together, the cushion and the blocks, although with the youngest two's school being shut tomorrow for polling day, I might not get any free time till the weekend!!!!
I'm linking up with
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments :

  1. Those hands are so adorable! Looking forward to seeing your swoon blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I'm sure your nan will be over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant backing for your cushion! Nan will be thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No school here tomorrow either! I am stupidly hoping for a lie in. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I LOVE those handprints. How very special x

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...