Sunday 18 May 2014

And the SMS day winners are…..

Mr Random has been busy over the last 24hrs, and he has picked………
for the supplies
who is
and for the Handmade cushion, the winner is
and No.105 was
I will be emailing you both soon and posting the winnings out hopefully on Monday or Tuesday!
Thank you so so much for everyone who entered, I have loved reading all the present ideas ( I'm so pleased cushions are what most people make too!!) and for all those new followers HELLO *waves franticly!!!
I'm so pleased you are here and hope you stay around!!!

* Blogger is being a bit of a git at the moment, so please forgive all the missed photos and the dodgy formatting!!  

3 comments :

  1. Hi Jo,
    I am so excited to have won in your super giveaway! Thank you so much. I follow your blog and love all your work so this is the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Deborah and Catherine!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...