Sunday 11 May 2014

35 Teeth and counting!

I've been knitting along on my Hitchhiker Shawl and although some of the rows have been ripped and reknitted I'm doing quite well.
I've knitted 35 teeth, with 30g remaining from the first skein, but obviously progress is slowing up now as the rows are getting longer.
The yarn is knitting up like a dream and I'm loving the grey rainbow shawl that it's becoming!
It's the perfect TV knit, but I do need to get a move on as I've got another knit lined up and I need the needles from this!!! 
I've been working on my SMS Day giveaway make and posts yesterday, so remember to pop back tomorrow to see them and have a chance at winning. 
yes, I have a glass mark on top of my machine!

I'm linking up with 

9 comments :

  1. I love your grey rainbow shawl so colourful fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sooooo happy to see this post!! Would you believe I'm also working on a hitchhiker scarf..... my first time & I've also had to do the unpick, reknit several times before I got going on it. I currently have 21 teeth, so you are way ahead of me. I'm using wolmeisser - but I love the yarn you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is looking so pretty. How does it compare to the other scarf you made recently? It looks quite a similar pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the yarn choice. Colourful yet subtle too. Very similar to Miss Winkle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning. I love to read your blog and have nominated you for an award. You can see more info here:
    http://bagsofwool.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    Have a great day!
    Una of Great Balls of Wool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh.....love your gorgeous grey shawl with all those pretty colours mingled throughout. 'Tis a vision splendid!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think you could have chosen a more perfect yarn for this project, there is something really retro but bang up to date about it that I can't quite put my finger on. I'm off to have a look at the website you got the yarn from!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shawl is gorgeous. I love those colours with the grey in your yarn :) Thank you for linking up with Wool on Sundays :)

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...