Wednesday 23 April 2014

May Cushion ✓

I've finished the first thing off my Q2 List and am very proud of myself as it's a present that was ready to give on the day!
I might have been stitching on Monday, in my normal lastminute.com style, but it was finished and gifted yesterday.
Just in the nick of time.

The details are

Pattern - Letters from Moda's Spell it with Fabric
Fabric -  Pam Kitty Love on the front with Kona White
             Random red spot from my stash and Little Apples by Aneela Hoey for the envelope back.
             Binding is Kona Red (I think, I really need to label solids!!)

I machine bound it and found it so much easier this time around, with lots of pressing and my new stitch in the ditch foot, the corners are as perfect as I'm ever going to get!!
Thats 1 of 5 done! On to the next, once I decide what to tackle next! 
Finish Along 2014

7 comments :

  1. Well done! I love the little apples, I have a stash of that line waiting to be used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I love the little apples, I have a stash of that line waiting to be used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little apples too! Such a cute present :-) Yay for 3 letter names!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I like those polka dots! Congrats on your first finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done missus, and it's not even May yet ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab finish, my first was a cushion to gift too, love the lettering! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cushion and really neat binding too!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...