Wednesday 24 April 2013

Wednesday's chaos!

So, the last week has been manic around our house! Lots of activities for the children and therefore lots of ferrying around for me to do.
But, I have squirrelled a little sewing time for myself and have got a few things done. Firstly my Violet Blouse is all done and was shown off here, Monday I made a Lazy Days Skirt for Rose (which has already been worn out!) and yesterday I got my Little Apple Lady quilt top all together.
This will be for Siblings Together and I just need to get some wadding and backing. I've got the fabric for the binding so need to get a wriggle on! I've no idea how I'm going to quilt it either!
Last night I got printing, sticking and cutting some patterns to make some other bits for Kids Clothes Week and I have been sewing today so should have a finished item by tomorrow!

And thats it for progress this week, I've done not a bit on my Wonky pink stars or on quilting the Giant Star!! Must do better!
I'm linking up with

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments :

  1. The Little Apples quilt top is adorable, I really like how you arranged the border on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top's looking good! You've had a good run this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I think you have achieved a lot this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty damn good progress there!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...