Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Makes!

Well that was yet another month that has ended before it feels like it even began!
On the making front, I've been doing little bits here and there but very little has been actually finished.
Just my Pebble Beach Shawl and my Tile Quilt.
Hopefully if I get on with what I've started, I might have a few more finishes in April!
I'm off to tackle the VAT, find the bottom of the ironing pile and collect the children....roll on the Easter Holidays.
I'm link up with the lovely Lynne's
Fresh Sewing Day

5 comments :

  1. I have some extra blocks from my tile quilt which I'm tackling this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I know what you mean about doing lots of makes but not many finishes ...... me too, I'm knitting heaps but I only managed to finish the knitted dress for March! I love your quilt & your pebble beach - might look at that one to add to the queue - which seems to be growing longer each day!! Enjoy Easter & for give me, but I can't seem to think what VAT stands for right at this minute, but I'm guessing nothing too enjoyable from the tone lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too hard on yourself! Those are BIG finishes! I love both of them and I think you're amazing with what you get done with a family in tow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the VAT and ironing went far faster than you anticipated! Love that shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be delighted to have either of these as a finish for the month Joanne! Hope the ironing/VAT returns turned out easier than you expected them to be :)

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...