Tuesday 7 April 2015

FAL 2015 - Q2 The List.

Here we are back again with my list of unfinished projects.
Starting with a new project
1. Striped Jumper for Rose

The wool for this was bought last year and then I just put it on the to do list and ignored it. I have now knitted the back, front and started the sleeves. It needs finishing and then sewing together.

2 & 3. Quilts for Siblings Together

These quilts are being made from donated blocks and some that I have made too. There will hopefully be enough for two quilts.
They need joining, quilting and binding by this summer!!! If you want to make a block to two have a look here......

4. Chicopee Swoon

This has been on the list for too long, the blocks need sashing, joining, quilting and binding.

5. HST's cushion

They need joining, quilting and then to be turned into a cushion, this must happen this quarter!!

6. Baby Girl Quilt

Another serial repeat offender, a friend has had a baby girl so I need to add a border or two and get this quilted and binded and off to her!!

7. UKminiswap

This just needs binding and a label sewn on, so is a very easy finish (please give me one!!), although it also needs an extra to send off with it too!! What do I make????

8. Paper Pieced Post Things

Yet another hangover from that last few quarters.
Needs finishing the block and then turning into a pouch.

That is 8 unfinished projects that are begging to be finished and put to a good use, I really need to pull my finger out and maybe just stop starting project!?!

I'm linking up with another batch of serial unfinishers!

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

5 comments :

  1. I'm so glad I'm not going to be the only who keeps repeating things again and again! I've got 3 that will be appearing for the forth time - definitely time to dig one of them out and get going on it - good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that I have reformed and have stopped starting so much but secretly I doubt it! If we could then it would help so much to keep up. These all look gorgeous and deserve to be finished and actually would not take long - just think one step at a time and if you need help I can help out with the ST churndash - one of my favourite blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that Swoon is on this list - I hope it's next on the list after the ST quilts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Swoon blocks, they will be fabulous when you finally get them off this to-do list :)

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...