Wednesday 6 August 2014

OWOP 2014 - I'm in!!!!

One Week One Pattern…..
I watched this last year from afar, with only one skirt to my dressmaking catalogue I knew I didn't have a chance to join in, but this year I saw the Sign Ups and just knew I wanted to jump in….even if it did take me 20 days to actually sign up,
And after my short foray into dressmaking I bet you can't guess which pattern I'm picking???
So predictable I know.. Anyhoo, from Saturday 6th to Friday 12th September I shall be wearing All The Washi's……... dresses not tape though….I don't think there will ever be a big enough Washi Tape in width or roll size to cover me!!
I've got three dresses made and I have seen a fabric that I would love to make into a Washi tunic, but that will have to be made pretty much at the last minute as we are away quite a bit over August!! So I better hope for good weather on that week or I'll be freezing!!!
So could you do it?? One Week One Pattern?? Shame it's not for children Rose has quite an extensive Geranium Wardrobe!!
Go and have a look at the sign-up's! 

4 comments :

  1. Yay! I am trying to make my first Washi. I have only sewn 80% of the staple dress (and it did NOT look good on me, so I put it to the side for now). I would LOVE to wear Washi for a week! What fabric did you use for the dress on the right?

    -karrie :)
    ksmith8@emich.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your Washi tunic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun challenge Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely couldn't, but good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...