Sunday 29 September 2013

Craft Book Love!

Craft Book Month at Craft Buds

I love crafty books and I love making things from them! 
When I was thinking about what to link up from Craft Book Month, I knew it had to be from my most used craft book, Pretty in Patchwork Holiday by John Q Adams. 
I have had this book nearly a year and have made 6 project from it with another in progress, but by far the most used and loved make has to be the Harvest Vine Table Runner. 
It's was my first time sewing curves and I was a little worried, but they came out brilliantly. The pattern in the book was for six leaves, but I wanted it to stretch across our large table so I added two more leaves. 
Although this book is based around holiday projects, it is so adaptable and gives lots of suggestions and encourages you to make the projects differently and I just keep going back to it for patterns and ideas. I can definitely say I got my money's worth from this book and will keep using it! 

5 comments :

  1. Love this bright, cheery runner :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the review I think I need this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that book for Christmas last year- I've not made anything from it yet but it does have a lot of good projects- my favourite is the polar bear cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your petals! The book certainly sounds like a winner with 6 projects made out of it!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...