Wednesday 5 December 2012

It's Wednesday!!

Time to look at what I've got on the go at the moment and if I've crossed anything off the list!

WIP's.

Christmas aprons.
One is nearly finished (and one hasn't been started yet)! I ran out of red thread yesterday and was stuck in waiting for the UPS man so I couldn't get anymore.

But, I bought another reel this morning and all I have to do is attach the waistband and ties and that is done!


Money  Pockets.
I have three of these to make for crack of dawn on Saturday!

I have cut out the fabric but need more heavy interfacing, so they will have to be done tomorrow!.

Tree Skirt.

I decided yesterday that I needed a tree skirt and had downloaded the these paper pieced patterns a few weeks ago. So while trapped in the house yesterday I made these gorgeous little 5" blocks.

I'm not sure what fabric to put in the centre, but I quite like the white with red dots! What a surprise!

Finished.
My Vintage Holiday Quilt is all finished and washed, I just need to take some photos and post them.
The HoHoHo cushion is all done and in use!!

Phew!! We've had a playgroup party this morning and have school shows over the next two days, so things are looking a little busy........

Remember, I've got a giveaway on here, it's only on till this evening UK time!!

I'm linking up with
                                                                      


4 comments :

  1. Ah those aprons!!! They're fabulous! I looked at every Joann's by me for that fabric so I could make some PJ pants and couldn't find any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree skirt, those blocks are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those aprons will certainly raise a smile! Your tree skirt looks great too Joanne.

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...