Tuesday 27 March 2012

Tuesday's tallies

I missed my hexagon update last week as I hadn't made any!! I was so concerned to get my mother's day present finished in time that I ignored them, but this week I have kept on track. I have added another 14 to the blanket and now have a grand total of 224 colourful hexagons!



Seeing as we are having the most wonderful and unseasonally warm weather I decided to take a picture on the washing line. I love seeing the sun through the gaps.


Although, I'm not sure what the neighbours must think.
Here it is on the bed,
I do think I'm only a few rows from the border, I will be so sorry to finish it but pleased that I will be able start a new one a day!
I hope you are having a wonderful day whatever you are up to xx

10 comments :

  1. Joanne, its fab. I'll bet the neighbours are thinking where can they get such a beautiful blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - that's SUCH a beautiful blanket! Well done Joanne! I'm truly jelly I can't crochet - I can knit but never learned crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo jealous...it's looking fab! How are you going to do a border? Are you going to do the half squares or just do a border of doubles or something? Got any plan for your next one a day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I love love love your blanket. I´m sure your neighbours want such a beautiful blanket too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be proud, that is one of the prettiest blankets I have seen. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the neighbours will be jealous just like I am! Gorgeous! And I'm curious too like Faith what kind of border you will do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty blanket !!!! It is huge, this will be a gorgeous family heirloom. Enjoy the sun.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its look stunning. Well done. I love starting the border - it really brings it all together and will make it even more beautiful. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its look stunning. Well done. I love starting the border - it really brings it all together and will make it even more beautiful. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness! Over 200+? Phenomenal!
    That was a great idea to take a pic of it hanging on the line. You are a trooper!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...