Monday, 26 August 2013

Optimistic or delusional holiday sewing?!?

I've packed a few things to keep me entertain during our holiday. I have to have something crafty with me to do!
But, as I have been putting things near the cases my husband has asked if I'm going on the same holiday as him, as he told me 'we do have 3 children to keep us busy!!!'

Anyway, should they be nice to each other and spend 5 minutes playing I'm taking......
a bit of knitting, in the form of three scarf kits that I got half price and are destined to be Christmas presents for Godmothers!

Then,
last years holiday EPP, that needs to be appliqu├ęd onto backing.

Next is,
this years EPP project, Triangle City by Katy Jones from the gorgeous Love Quilting & Patchwork Magazine!

And finally,
a bit of beach reading! I used to be crime book fan, but I need something I can pickup and put down without losing the whole plot, due to those three children!
So, do you think I'll get any of it done or will I return with it completely untouched?
I'll let you know how I get on!! 

7 comments :

  1. Have a lovely time - hope you do get some crafting time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! It will be interesting to see how much crafting you achieve! ;) I always take some needlework on holiday with me, but I never seem to get much done! Hope you have a wonderful time. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of projects, I think you are well set for the beach. I love the yarn you have there for the scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm betting untouched ;o) Have a nice holiday though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great holiday with at least a little bit of crafting included!!

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...