Thursday 1 December 2011

Pinch Punch.....

First day of the month!! Well December is here and hasn't it arrived sooo fast. I feel it I blinked and November was gone. I have been fiddling with my photos and have managed to create a collage of November photos. (Hope it works!!)


Get on me!!

I feel that last month I got quite a bit done, and I love how other people do a recap of the month. So that was mine.

Yesterday saw me receive my Pip Lincolne book Make Hay! While the Sun Shines from Kirsty at That Crafty Fish. It was so exciting and I have already spent far to much of my housework time staring at the great projects. Here are a few of my favorites

Gorgeous reindeer tape wrapped parcel 

Here it is!

Beautiful crochet neckless, now on my to do list!

Crochet baubles!!

Make your own tape, such a clever idea

Well, I'm off to see which will be my first project and I have to say a massive thank you to Kirsty for having her give away.

3 comments :

  1. Hi Joanne.. What a lovely photo round up! I must have a go at one of these myself sometime. Well done on winning the giveaway..it looks like a brilliant book... hmmm.. I'm thinking Christmas hints. Thanks for popping over to my blog... of course you can join in...more info coming later...have a lovely day :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I love the baubles, been meaning to make some for ages... better get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joanne
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. It's lovely to meet you and see your gorgeous blog. I so want that book... it looks stunning... Christmas is coming! Love your Jane Brocket scarf you are knitting for your mum, I too have that book and it's an absolute favourite of mine. Have a fab rest of the week xox Penelope

    ReplyDelete

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...