Tuesday 15 September 2015

Liberty Summer Romper

Another thing that I never got to share here that I finished over the summer, is a Liberty Summer Romper that I made for Rose.
This is a free pattern that is available from Purl Soho and with the overlocker was a really quick make.
I made size 6-7 as Rose is quite tall and I wanted it to last a few summers.

I used less than a metre of fabric which I had bought in a sale ages ago for a bargain price and as I didn't have the right size elastic in my stash, I improvised with a slightly thicker one and made the channels slightly wider, so I like to justify to myself that this really was a free outfit!!!! 
The pattern and instructions are really clear and I can't believe that they give these patterns for free!! (not that I'm complaining, but I've paid for patterns with less instructions, photos and tips.)

The Details

Pattern - Summer Romper by Purl Soho
Fabric - Liberty Lifestyle Woolf in Pastel from Sew & Quilt

It was a big hit for holiday and was perfect to keep her cool in Spain, I can see lots more of these to come as the pattern goes up to age 11.

1 comment :

I know time is precious, so thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...